How to Fix: “Zoom Camera Not Working in Windows 10” On (Laptop & PC).My laptop webcam doesn't work in Teams or Zoom, either in app or - Microsoft Community

How to Fix: “Zoom Camera Not Working in Windows 10” On (Laptop & PC).My laptop webcam doesn't work in Teams or Zoom, either in app or - Microsoft Community

Looking for:

Why is zoom camera not working on laptop - why is zoom camera not working on laptop. What can we help you with? 

Click here to ENTER

















































I have been trying to join zoom meetings but although I get connected and the audio is ok the camera doesn't seem to be working. How can I fix this as I need to do some courses by zoom. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. AnthonyLabramonte Independent Advisor. Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Anthony. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse.

Details required :. Cancel Submit. The web cam works with the built in camera app and in Google Meet, but in Zoom I see a black screen instead of video. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. It doesnt work by just changing the settings on my laptop nor the ones on my chrome browser. Tried that loads of times to no avail.

I've updated both my windows 10 as well as that of zoom. Does it have anything to do with my laptop which has an i3 processor or could it be the zoom app or website itself? It's due to my overprotective antivirus which blocked the webcam request from Chrome. Once I disabled it, I was able to use it for zoom.

When it's not in use, I enable the protection setting as before. Hope this helps! Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

   

 

Why is zoom camera not working on laptop - why is zoom camera not working on laptop -



  Sometimes, the problem might not be Zoom at all. If you're on a Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC or Mac, the webcam might be blocked. You can correct. Zoom Webcam Not Working Windows 10 · Set the correct camera for zoom · Check Zoom video settings · Check camera permissions · Reset camera app · Reinstall camera.  


Camera not working on zoom - Microsoft Community.Zoom Camera Not Working on Lenovo laptop? (7 Quick solutions to fix it)



 

Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member.

I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail. The system has the latest updates and the camera driver also is the latest one.

I have shut off any other camera-sharing software such as Skype and enabled access to all apps. This is quite frustrating!

Any help would be appreciated. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Details required :.

Cancel Submit. Sidney S Independent Advisor. Hello I am Sidney, an independent advisor, and also a customer just like you. I will try to help you resolving your issue. In order for you to have Zoom with your camera working, did you go on the parameters of your computer and enabled your camera to access Zoom?

I wish you a nice day Sidney. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Siam G. In reply to Sidney S's post on March 25, Hi, It doesnt work by just changing the settings on my laptop nor the ones on my chrome browser.

In reply to BillStrickland's post on May 5, Video works when I test it in zoom settings. I have repeatedly tried this, and it still doesn't work. I allowed desktop Apps to access Zoom. This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Downloading Zoom Recordings | Drexel LeBow

Using Zoom Virtual Background Without a Physical Green Screen: Academic Technology Training.

Como instalar o Zoom no Ubuntu, Debian, Mint e derivados